At Risk for a Shoulder Injury
Have you ever been to the doctor about something that’s been bugging you with your training just to have the doctor tell you to stop doing what hurts..lol If you just have an annoying ache you could be headed down a slippery slope if you don’t take some action to keep your shoulders healthy.
Now step away from the bar and lift your arms overhead. Do you have more movement?
Fix My Shoulder Pain helps with:
-Shoulder and rotator cuff tendinitis and tendinosis
-Rotator cuff tear, strain or pain
-AC injury, AC joint sprain, and AC strain
-Shoulder subluxation or dislocation
-Acromioclavicular injury and
Reshaping Your Shoulder from Painful to Pain Free
If you feel like you’ve been going in circles with the doctors and rehab places and don’t want to waste any more time or money on temporary solutions check out Fix My Shoulder Pain.
Top 5 Tips To Bullet Proof Your Shoulders
1. Build Tension in Your Lats – The lats are the most ignored muscle when it comes to the shoulder. It is thought that it is only a back muscle but it provides stability and protection to the shoulder. When doing shoulder exercises activate your lats and keep your shoulders happy.
2. Prime Up Your Muscles – Most people do a warm up that just lubricates the joint. You need to activate and turn on all the muscles in the upper body so the smaller muscle groups in the shoulder can help protect the shoulder.
3. Technique, Technique, Technique – This is the number one reason why people injury their shoulders. You can’t go to the gym every day and work on your max lift. Your warm up sets are the perfect time to perfect your technique. Also get feedback from a training partner or a trainer.
4. Watch Out for Fatigue – Cooking your smaller muscles in your shoulder muscles can lead to a shoulder injury. If you do a lot or very heavy exercises that target the rotator cuff, what can happen is the rotator cuff is not able to do its job throughout the day, which increases the risk of shoulder injury and pain.
5. Work on Your Shoulder Blade Muscles – Many strength coaches will say you are wasting your time on this but if you want to have bulletproof shoulder, you need to work on them.